Message from the Director
Message from the Director
Welcome to Randolph Technical Career Center!
Read the Director's Blog and keep current with the latest goings on by clicking here.
Or, click on the appropriate link in the "Documents" box to the left to view or download our Financial Aid Handbook, 2019-20 Student Handbook, and parking forms.
This is a school like no other! I hear student after student say,
"Coming to RTCC was the best decision I ever made."
Come investigate what students from schools throughout Central Vermont have discovered: a school where students and faculty join together to make learning personal, viable, and real.
RTCC is a leader in proficiency based learning and can offer students an opportunity to excel in their career choice through academic instruction, hands on learning, and authentic practice. It is also a community of students from seven sending schools, and an accomplished and award winning staff and faculty that help them prepare for their future. Our small student to faculty ratio and faculty who build relationships with students will benefit any learner. Students can apply to a wide range of different programs that will lead them down the path towards a career after graduation or towards a number of accredited colleges and universities.
Come learn more about us. Visit our Facebook page; follow us on twitter; download our Viewbook, schedule a tour, or come shadow us for a day; then join the RTCC family and begin preparing for the future you want!
We look forward to working with you!
The Mission of RTCC is to provide students with a challenging academic and technical education in a supportive, engaging, and respectful environment. Students learn the skills to be responsible, productive citizens who are able to take advantage of educational and career opportunities now and in the future.
We are committed to the following goals:
- To build confidence through technical proficiency;
- To foster curiosity;
- To instill a sense of pride in work well done;
- To provide the support each student needs to become skilled both academically and in the student’s technical field;
- To demonstrate respect and honesty in all our actions;
- To help students learn self-discipline; and
- To use these core goals and the values they represent as filters for our decisions and action
Dual Enrollment Agreements
Randolph Technical Career Center strongly believes that giving students the opportunity to gain college
credit while still in high school provides great benefit to the students by allowing them to experience
college level work which will better prepare them for the transition to higher education if that is the
path they wish to pursue after graduation. View or download our current Dual Enrollment Agreements from the "documents" box to the left.
Randolph Union High School
Northfield Middle/High School
South Royalton High School
Williamstown Middle/High School
Who to Contact at RTCC when you have a question?
- Questions around attendance, permission to leave early, day to day scheduling, Power School Passwords, please contact Brenda or Kelly in the office at 802-728-9595
- Questions about college planning, VSAC, Financial Aid, SAT, PSAT, Accuplacer, Dual Enrollment, On Line Learning, Transcripts, Credits, schedules, and social behavior please contact Jennefer Jolls Guidance Counselor at 802-728-9595 X 407
- Questions about Work Based Learning and co-op, Scholarships, Personal Inventory Assessments like ASVAB, and Career Planning please contact Jason Finley at 802-728-9595 X405
- Questions about Students who are on service plans and or academic or program support would be directed to Michael Abadi at 802-728-9595 X424
- Questions about daily life, schedule, grades, and classroom based information would be directed to the program teacher. Please start with them for direct information about your student.
- Questions about any of the above, or something different please contact Jason Gingold, Director at 802-728-9595 X403
Non-discrimination Notice: RTCC provides equal education opportunities to all learners regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital/civil union status. Questions about this policy should be directed to our Guidance Coordinator – 728-9595. Our Non discrimination statement can be viewed or downloaded from the "documents" box to the left.